Real Bread is a modern approach to traditional sourdough baking, either with Thermomix® or by hand. Sophia demystifies sourdough and makes baking real bread achievable. With easy-to-follow techniques and stunning recipes from all over the world you can quickly see how addictive real, homemade bread is. A must-have book for anyone who is craving sourdough breads packed with flavour – and needs to fit making it into a busy lifestyle!
‘Flour, salt, water and a little bit of time – that is all it takes to make the perfect loaf of sourdough bread. That’s the philosophy of this book and this simplicity is exactly what we need in modern day baking at home’ says Sophia who has been baking bread at home with her dad since she was five years old.
In this handy book you can find all the simplified instructions to the perfect sourdough bread at home without all the technical nonsense and complicated formulas. Sophia has made it her mission to bring back sourdough baking into everyone’s home and her step-by-step picture guides make it achievable again.
- Almost 200 pages packed with recipes and knowledge
- easy to follow and simple step-by-step picture guides
- all recipes can be made with just one sourdough starter
- Amazing breads from all over the world
- big introductory chapter with all the basic techniques explained
- Suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about sourdough baking
Table of Contents:
- making the starter
- the pre-ferment & dough
- kneading, folding & first prove
- shaping & final proving
- baking & storing
- Italian bread
- French bread
- German bread
- American bread
- breads of the world
- all the extras
- troubleshooting & FAQs